A comprehensive online platform built with all the features event companies and event professionals need to successfully host and manage events and contests.It keeps them organised, streamlines processes & saves time. Unique event page, Online ticket selling, Multi track & sessions schedule builder, Speakers & Sponsors management, Single-click Social media sharing, Attendee Survey & eCheck-in, KPI Dashboard are some of the salient features of event management. Organizers can collect, evaluate and manage submissions for their awards, competitions and abstracts.
We’re looking for an amazing and passionate Graphic Designer to help create designs that tell the stories of our services and their usability for our users.
Key Responsibilities / Essential Requirements:
- Conceptualize, develop, and implement original digital graphics
- Manage a high-volume of graphic design requests under tight deadlines
- Creation of animated/motion graphics (Videos) for product demos and advertisements.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software
- Work with content writers and art / creative lead to produce final design
- Amend designs after feedback
Skillset you should possess:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop is essential. Others is a bonus)
- Should be creative and imaginative with the ability to draw and illustrate.
- Should have good communication and excellent time management skills.
- Should be organized, proactive and maintain high standards of quality.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design
- Candidates with 0 – 6 Months of experience with passion in Graphics Design can apply
- Those who completed course in Graphic Design are more preferable.